Comprehensive, fast, and secure basic DBS Checks for individuals and organizations. Submit an application and receive your certificate within 2 working days.
Is it your first time applying for a DBS and you are lost on what are the required DBS ID documents?
Don’t worry, you don’t need to look further as this looks like a job for us.
In this post, we’ve shared all the documents required for a DBS check based on the varying DBS types and a comprehensive way to apply for the certificate.
Documents Required for a DBS Check
There are three levels of DBS checks and each one requires a different set of documents. Let’s look at each of them in detail:
Basic DBS Check
You’ll need the following documents for the Basic DBS check:
- An identification document, for instance, a passport or a driving license.
- Verification of the address. You can do this by providing a utility bill, a bank card, or any other official document that has your address on it.
Standard DBS Check
A standard DBS check is the second level of criminal record check and involves, cautions, warnings, reprimands, and unspent convictions.
You’ll need the following documents for the standard DBS check:
- One document from Group 1, which we’ll be discussing below.
- Two more documents from Group 2a or 2b, with one of them containing proof of address.
Enhanced DBS Check
An enhanced DBS check is the highest level of the criminal record check. Alongside all the checks from the standard DBS check, it also requires the Adult First list or Children’s Barred List check.
You’ll need the following documents for the enhanced DBS check:
- At least one document from Group 2a.
- Two more documents from Group 2a or 2b.
Birth or adoption certificate
Bank or building society account opening confirmation letter
Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
Bank or building society statement
Driving license (paper version)
Child benefit or pension or any other such benefit statement
Council Tax statement
HM forces ID card
Credit card statement
Immigration document, visa, or work permit
EEA National ID card
Marriage/civil partnership certificate
Government entitlement document
Irish Passport Card
Letter from head teacher or college principal
Letter of sponsorship from future employment provider
P45 or P60 statement
PASS accredited cards with the logo
Pension or endowment or any other financial statement
How to Apply for a DBS?
DBS Check Online UK is the place to go if you want a comprehensive, fast, and secure DBS check. All you need to do is submit an application, and you’ll get your certificate in as low as two working days.
Whether you need a basic check, a standard one, or an enhanced DBS certificate, the DBS Check Online UK will do it comprehensively for you. Our services are available for both individuals and organizations.
Here’s why you need to trust DBS Check Online UK with DBS checks:
- Offers all three, i.e., basic, standard, and enhanced, checks.
- 40% of the checks are done within 48 hours.
- Registration takes as low as an hour.
- Our platform reviews the DBS certificates on a regular basis to ensure you are on top of your administrative tasks.
Head over to this link to start your DBS check process with a simple click!